Anti-doping education workshops are at the core of our education programme.
Workshops are designed to reinforce the values of clean sport and to provide key information to athletes.
- an overview of the anti-doping rules
- a discussion of the WADA Prohibited List
- how to avoid inadvertent doping using our athlete support services.
- a demonstration of a doping control test
- the distribution of resources to assist athletes to compete clean.
Workshops are delivered by experienced anti-doping educators and can be tailored specifically for the audience as required. Each workshop takes approximately 45 minutes.